Rules of the duels
Time intervals of the match
The main duel lasts:
- Children: 6-7 years (2 min)
- Children: 8-11 years old (2 min)
- Boys: 12 - 15 years (3 min.)
- Juniors: 16-17 years (3 min)
- Adults: 18+ and older (4 min).
*Rest (break), in the case of a decision on the appointment of additional time ("extra-round") is 1 min.
- Children – 1 min.
- Boys -2 min.
- Juniors-2 min.
- Adults-3 min.
*Extra time is given only once, then the decision of the judges determines the winner.
Stoppage of the duel
"STOP" - the referee stops the time of the match.
Children, young men, juniors, adults – without restriction (except if athletes do not conduct any active actions more than 15 seconds, then athletes raise in a fighting rack).
(Exit for a platform) - the duel has to be stopped.
If after the invitation the athlete did not appear on a tatami or is on a tatami not ready to a duel (i.e. his equipment does not correspond to rules of ARASHI-MMA, depending on the version (Gi or No-Gi), the referee makes "the Remark" or at once declares the report of time 90 sec. If within 90 seconds the athlete did not appear on a tatami or did not prepare for a duel, disqualification of the participant follows.
In case of injury during the match as a result of prohibited actions, the athlete is given 1 min. for self-treatment, it does not lead to penalties for the victim, but in case of contacting a doctor for treatment is given 3 min.
An athlete who has committed a prohibited act receives a "first-remark" – 1.
Shock technique in the rack
Children, boys, juniors:
Permitted the entire shock technique hands, elbows, with their feet, its knees in all (parts of bodies) in full contact, (except banned strikes). Strikes are allowed to put also in the capture (except for grabs for the helmet). The rebound in the head and body from a rack and in orchestra seats (full contact).
РPermitted the entire shock technique hands, with their feet, elbows and its knees in all parts of bodies in full contact, (except banned strikes). Strikes are allowed to put also in the capture (except for grabs for the helmet). The rebound in the head and body from a rack and in orchestra seats (full contact).
All types of throwing technique are allowed, except for (throws with a statement on the head, and lifting the opponent up by throwing his back on an outstretched hip or knee).
Struggle technique on the ground (Gi & No-Gi)
Allowed actions are suffocating and painful receptions:
- painful reception the lever of an elbow with capture of a hand between the legs,
- painful reception the lever of an elbow with foot on top,
- pain reception in the position of hanging on the arm-arm lever inside,
- painful reception the lever of an elbow with an emphasis shoulder forearm,
- pain reception-knot the far hands from retaining across,
- Achilles tendon pain,
- painful reception-bending of the knee joint,
- choke, front and rear shoulder and upper arm,
- choke grip eponymous turn-UPS (palms facing different sides),
- choke hold from behind by the seizure of opposite flaps,
- choke from behind with a forearm and opposite lapel,
- suffocating reception from below cross capture hands and heads with their feet,
- suffocating reception with their feet " triangle."
Permitted shock technique on the ground.
In the top position:
Children, boys, juniors, adults.
Strikes in area heads in full contact-position “mount ” (position retaining with height) with fixation adversary on tatami, (position second athlete not matters, he can be and on back, and on side, and on his stomach). Full-contact side kicks and kicks, including elbows on the side of the body from the top position, (except prohibited).
*CAUTION-elbows and knees to the head are prohibited in the stalls.
From the bottom position:
Full-contact punches and kicks, knees to all parts of the athlete's body, (except prohibited.)ermitted percussion equipment in the stalls
- Blows to the back of the head and back.
- Knee strikes on the ground.
- Knees to the head in the rack (except for adult category 18+)
- Elbows to the head in the rack.
- Elbows to the head in ground position from the top, while holding the top.
- Strikes from the rack on the athlete who is in a kneeling position (example-knockdown or loss of balance of the athlete).
- Strikes the knee joint against the anatomical bend in the rack.
- Grips for the helmet to distinguish from the lining of the hands on the helmet.
- Passive in the battle.
- Blows to the neck with the edge of the palm, fingers.
- Blows to the groin.
- Painful receptions if the athlete performing reception is in a fighting rack (in vertical position on legs).
- To carry out painful or suffocating reception to the rival who is in "knockdown".
- To carry out throws with deliberate falling on the head and on the rival. It is forbidden to throw the opponent from itself back when that is on a stomach or costs on all fours, having taken capture on his neck (from the head of the opponent). Also from this position, it is forbidden to make twisting movement relative to the head/neck of the opponent, throws with twisting of the head
- It is forbidden to strike and any attack after the judge's command " mate-stop!", teams stop the fight.
- It is forbidden to intentionally avoid the fight (go outside the area (tatami), turn your back to the opponent, neglect the protection, etc.).
- It is forbidden to strike outside the tatami border.
- Violation of the equipment.
- Violation of etiquette, failure to comply with the commands of the judge, abusive speech, incorrect behavior towards the judge/judges, athletes, seconds (output), coaches, spectators, etc.
In case of violation of the athlete give the "First comment-1" for the second violation – "Second comment-2" and his opponent assess "Coca iti -1ball", with the third violation – "Third point-3" - his opponent – "Coca no-2 points", if fourth violation – "Fourth point-4" - his opponent – "IPPON-win." The athlete who has received "the Fourth remark-4" - disqualify from a duel. Note: in case of intentional violation of the rules, which could lead to serious injury, the referee has the right to start the count as the second violation (Coca iti-1 point).
Judges ' assessments and decisions
Competitions in Arashi-MMA are held according to the rules of full contact. There are the following estimates: "Coca-ichi 1 point", "Coca-Ni 2 points", "Coca-San 3 points", " Yon - (si) -4 points (knockdown)", "IPPON-victory". Evaluation in Arashi-MMA is given for the DAMAGE caused to the opponent, and not for the sound, speed, technical and other characteristics of the blow.
Attack in level of heads not leads to knockdown, however head strongly shakes, podgibayutsya its feet, violated reception Desk, athlete steps back, ceases any attacking actions, is priced damage from inflicted blow.
Attack in the body (middle tier) forces the athlete to bend, assess the damage of the strike.
Attack on the legs (lower level) - the athlete shows pain, begins to drag his leg, the damage from the blow is estimated.
- "Finishing" from mount-positions (sitting from above)" crippling consistently 2-3 aktsentirovannykh strikes in open unprotected part of heads in full contact by gaining key (Coca-ichi), forth re-intermittent finishing off on the end time in this categories, under this exercising CONTROL over rival.
Strikes in orchestra seats in open part of heads with retaining side or capture hand for a neck, crippling consistently 2-3 aktsentirovannykh strikes in open unprotected part of heads in full contact, preryvesto by gaining key in this time orchestra seats.
In case when opponent receives "the Second remark -2."
«Coca Ni – 2 points»
- for a throw with a fall or a sweep in which the opponent fell
- on the back,
- on the side
- in to «half-bridge»
«Coca San – 3 points»
- in the case of an amplitude throw, when the thrower remained in the rack, or when the cast was carried out the control over the opponent.
- Cutting under the two legs, if sporsmen left in the rack and carried out control over the opponent.
- Accented kick to the head; any circular, straight, and vertical technical strikes in the upper level.
«Coca Yong (si) -4 points»:
- Effective attack, which due to the resulting damage, the athlete has fallen or touched the tatami with any part of the body except the feet.
- Having received a blow, the athlete is not able to continue the fight (staggered, sat down, dropped his hands), knockdown.
- One-sided continuous attack mainly in the head area, both in the stand and in the stalls (the opponent does not strike back, weakly defended).
The referee's actions in declaring assessments «Coca Jon (si) -4 points»:
- After the referee has declared the score " Coca Yon (si)", the fight stops, and the referee checks the readiness of the athlete for further conduct of the fight (except for a one-sided, continuous attack, as a result of which the scores are consistently assigned:
- «Coca-Iti or Coca-San Yon (Si)» .
- When receiving 2 grades "Coca Yon (si)" (consistently referee, ensuring the safety of the athlete, performs the following actions:
- Checks the degree of damage to the physical condition and the desire of the athlete to continue the fight.
- At repeated assessment "Yon (si)" the referee is obliged to request opinion of the second about further continuation of a duel by the athlete.
- consult a doctor if necessary.
- the Referee makes the final decision on the continuation of the match.
- If in General end accumulates more 2 - ' s estimates "Yon(si)", then referee their sole decision does freeze duel for clear advantage.
- In all cases, it is necessary to take into account the opinion of the doctor.
Evaluation "Coca" is not made:
- Punches are insufficiently accented and sharp.
- The athlete below effectively defends and / or strikes back.
- Throw without breaking legs.
- There is no control over the opponent.
After receiving a blow that caused a state of knockdown, the athlete is not able to continue the fight for 10 seconds.
One-sided continuous attack mainly in the head area for more than 6 seconds (the opponent does not strike back, weakly defended).
Painful or suffocating reception, except prohibited, which led to surrender (by repeatedly patting the open palm of the hand or foot on the opponent or on the court).
Refusal of the second from continuation of a duel by his athlete.
Refusal of the athlete from continuation of a duel, thus the athlete has to show a gesture having crossed hands (X) at the level of the head.
In case when opponent receives "Fourth remark-4".